Designers

PARTICIPANTS 4

Advice on Bluetooth Mouse Posted in Designers

I bought Microsoft Designer mouse for my Mac. However, I find the mouse rather finicky. Sometimes it just doesn't connect regardless what you do, which makes it a rather frustrating experience. I think I'm going to return this mouse because the frustration just doesn't worth it. Anyone have any recommendations as to any-surface mice that are bluetooth? What do you recommend? By the way i am not a gamer. Thanks

5 Replies 5 years ago

Answers 5

Ahmet Sali

Ahmet Sali

Hi Alois, i am currently using Hp z4000, i like it, it is a really thin portable mouse, has good sensitivity but the scroll wheel is a piece of junk, it scroll 5 times then misses 2-3 times, really annoying :/ i am in the search of a new mouse too!

İstanbul, Turkey 5 years ago

Sean Twomey

Sean Twomey

Hi Alois & Ahmet, I use the Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse Grey and am happy with it.

Cape Town, South Africa 5 years ago

Ahmet Sali

Ahmet Sali

Sean Twomey

Hi Alois & Ahmet, I use the Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse Grey and am happy with it.

Hi Sean, thanks for the advice ;), i will look into it.

Robb Whiteman

Robb Whiteman

I hope it's not too late... Not so long ago I bought the Logitech MX Master. I think it's awesome. Works on loads of different services, good battery (which is charged by usb anyway) and very ergonomic. The latter has made such a big difference especially for someone who spends all day on the computer.

Only negative so far. You need to use the supplied bluetooth usb unless you're running the latest OSX on mac. Not sure about other systems.

Stockholm, Sweden 5 years ago

Ahmet Sali

Ahmet Sali

Robb Whiteman

I hope it's not too late... Not so long ago I bought the Logitech MX Master. I think it's awesome. Works on loads of different services, good battery (which is charged by usb anyway) and very ergonomic. The latter has made such a big difference especially for someone who spends all day on the computer.

Only negative so far. You need to use the supplied bluetooth usb unless you're running the latest OSX on mac. Not sure about other systems.

Hi Robb, it looks nice however a bit expensive, and looks not so portable, but read good reviews about it. Thanks for the advice.